Size of this preview: 639 × 203 pixels.
Full resolution (746 × 237 pixels, file size: 3 KB, MIME type: image/gif)
Example of how the categories can break down
- At a minimum, "2006 candidates" and "2006 elections" need to be replaced with "2006 United States candidates" and "2006 United States elections", respectively. --whosawhatsis? 23:08, 11 September 2006 (UTC)
- Do you think that's necessary at this early stage? The US House, US Senate, US President, etc show where the connection is. Right now, we have cat:United States applied to 129 pages, which seems excessive, but not out of control yet. I'm not sure I see the need. Chadlupkes 23:18, 11 September 2006 (UTC)
- At this stage, I think its a good idea. In the future, it will go from "good idea" to "necessary" and it's easier to start doing so now. I also think that the candidates categories should be subcategories of the matching elections' categories, and if they are, the "Texas" and "US House" categories for the candidates categories in the example are redundant. --whosawhatsis? 23:26, 11 September 2006 (UTC)
- Can you post an example like I did on how you see it working? I just used Word, Printscreen and Paint to create this one. Chadlupkes 23:31, 11 September 2006 (UTC)
- Yes, the closer to the top, the more specific. --whosawhatsis? 00:25, 12 September 2006 (UTC)
Appears on these pages
Project:Projects Project:Categories Project:Candidate Sandbox Project:Nations Project:Templates...