Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Michigan gubernatorial election of 2014 will be held on November 4, 2014, and will be a race for the Governor of Michigan. The winning candidate will serve from 2015 to 2019.
|Gubernatorial candidate||Party||Popular vote|
- Granholm's campaign site
- Office of the Governor: Governor Jennifer M. Granholm
- DeVos's campaign site
- DeVos's Michigan Turn Around Plan
- The Michigan Republican Party
- Michigan Republican Party (? does not look like the official site, lists sponsors?)
- Republican Michigander: The Red Oasis Known As Livingston County, Michigan: Dedicated to getting the "Blue" out of Michigan - and the rest of the USA. (June 2006)
"Traditional" News SitesEdit
- Granholm pulls ahead of DeVos, The Detroit News Online, Thursday, July 27, 2006. Byline: Mark Hornbeck and Charlie Cain / Detroit News Lansing Bureau
- GOVERNOR'S RACE: TV ads sharpen attacks on rivals: DeVos, Granholm argue over records, Detroit Free Press, September 10. 2006. Byline: Dawson Bell / Free Press Staff Writer
- AFL-CIO article on the MI Gubernatorial race (endorses Granholm)