This is an index page for Sarawakian campaigns and elections.
- The UK Statute Law Database: the Acts of the Parliament of the United Kingdom Malaysia Act 1963
- United Nations list of Non-Self-Governing Territories
- United Nations Treaty Registered No. 10760, Agreement relating to Malaysia
- United Nations — Treaty No. 8029 Manila Accord between PHILIPPINES, FEDERATION OF MALAYA and INDONESIA (31 JULY 1963)
- United Nations Treaty Series No. 8809, agreement relating to the implementation of the Manila Accord
Nations: Afghanistan | Armenia | Azerbaijan1 | Bahrain | Bangladesh | Bhutan | Brunei | Cambodia | People's Republic of China | Cyprus | East Timor2 | Egypt3 | Georgia1 | India | Indonesia2 | Iran | Iraq | Israel | Japan | Jordan | Kazakhstan1 | Kuwait | Kyrgyzstan | Laos | Lebanon | Malaysia | Maldives | Mongolia | Myanmar | Nepal | North Korea | Oman | Pakistan | Philippines | Qatar | Russia1 | Saudi Arabia | Sabah5 | Sarawak6 | Singapore | South Korea | Sri Lanka | Syria | Republic of China (Taiwan)4 | Tajikistan | Thailand | Turkey1 | Turkmenistan | United Arab Emirates | Uzbekistan | Vietnam | Yemen
Territories: Hong Kong (PRC) | Jammu/Kashmir (India/Pakistan/PRC) | Macau (PRC) | Nagorno-Karabakh (Azerbaijan) | Nakhichevan (Azerbaijan) | Palestinian territories (Israel/Palestinian Authority) | Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (Cyprus)