Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Welfare has four primary meanings:
- Welfare, in general terms, refers simply to quality of life
- Welfare (financial aid), financial assistance paid by the government
- Welfare economics, in economics, associated with material benefit or preferred outcomes; see also social welfare function
- Social welfare, in social policy, refers to income redistribution to provide a range of services intended to meet people's needs
- This page is a stub. You can help improve it!